For this challenge we have the pleasure of having the wonderful
and as sponsors
For my card I played with the super cute digi Birthday cake mouse. I needed a masculine birthday card and I think this turned out perfect.
For this card I used paper from Studio Calico - American craft. I used my sizzix ransom dies for the number. The flourishes and corners were done with my Cameo. The digi and sentiment were cut using my classic and scallop circles from Spellbinder. I added some Robin's nest dew drops.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics and stickles. Totally love that little mouse.
The sentiment comes from Create with TLC.
I hope you will be joining us this time at Fairies challenges it's such an easy challenge...
- Whoopsi Daisy - Use a sentiment
- Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes
- Qkr stampede - 3 of something (there's 3 candles)
- Lexis creations - Monochromatic
- Digital tuesday challenge - Birthdays
Wishing you a fabulous Friday!!!!