boy with gift - Melonheadz

Hello everyone!  Told you I would be back ;)  I played with one other wonderful digi that I can actually show you... this time it's my very 1st time working with a fabulous digi from Melonheadz.  I totally love her image but never actually colored one... Really hope you like.

I always need some French cards.  Actually I'll be needing lots to make some gifts for the teachers at the end of the year...

This is Boy with gift he was a wonderful freebie at one point.
This is probably one of the most layered cards that I've done EVER!!!! lol I used paper from Lime Twist - Fly a kite.  I put some flowers from my stash and some brads that I got as a gift with a purchase from a friend Joann thank you very much ;)

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used Salty Ocean distress ink around it.
To make this card I followed this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Charisma cardz - Sketch
  2. Melonheadz friends - going green
Hope you have liked my card!!!  So that's it can't show you anymore... the rest will have to wait ;)  Big wave hello to all my new followers!!!  Hope you like what you see.

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 


Comments

  1. Lots of lovely layers and colour. Such a fun image. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! Awesome coloring! Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, loving the choice of image and papers! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful creation! Great work with my Sketch! Thanks for joining in at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, love the papers and colours used.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colours and your interpretation of the sketch, fab card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thems a lot of layers going on but they look great! Love the bold colours and how you inked up around the edges of the image. I love Nikki's stamps, you can ALWAYS tell her work when you come across it. She has such a unique style.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway