A carpet ride ;)

Hello Everyone!  I did good so far I've posted every day this week... so couldn't  let that go and just had to post again today.  This time I'm here with a card made with a wonderful digi from Lacy Sunshine.

It's the sooo cute Eleanor and Pickles Magic carpet.

When I saw this image I just knew that I wanted them to fly.  And then when I was looking into a local store over the weekend I found the perfect sentiment to go with this image in French!!!  Perfect for the cards that I need to accumulate for the Teacher's gifts...  I used a bunch of different cloud dies for this card my Marshmallow cloud from Memory box, my La la land craft die and my YNS cloud dies.  I used paper from MME  - Lime Twist - Fly a kite.    The sentiment says "Que la vie t'amène à planer dans un ciel sans nuage" in English it would mean "May life bring you to fly in a sky without clouds".  Of course my sky as a lot of clouds... but isn't  that the point?!?  Life should bring you to a sky without them.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. Inky impressions challenges - Add blue for colon cancer awareness (my MIL died in 2012 of this cancer.  Such a dreadful silent killer!!!)
  2. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
  3. Nanavics-4th-challenge - Anything goes
  4. Spark-your-creativity-now-challenge-7 - Anything goes
So that's it for me!!!  Hope you have liked my card.  there's still time to play in our challenge Double trouble!!!  It would be perfect with this image of 2 wonderful characters....

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 

Comments

  1. Fabulous card as always Vicky. Love the colouring and colours you've used on the digi. And what a perfect sentiment for it. Love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty background. Cute and fun image Vicky, makes me smile ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, I love those glasses on her. Thanks for joining us this week at WAW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, loving the background :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Vicky! Love the backing papers and those clouds look fantastic. Love the colours you have used and just love the sentiment.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I managed to pick out 'life' and 'in a sky without clouds'. Woo hoo for me. So I sort filled in the rest and got the gist but thanks so much for translating. Most definitely the perfect sentiment to go with that image.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great coloring, Vicky, and such wonderful fussy cutting on the image! Love the sky dp and your clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card and lovely colouring Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicky: What a darling image - thanks so much for sharing with us again this week.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another ADORABLE card.. which I LOVE!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vicky, this is adorable...I love the clouds with the background. Sorry I am so far behind on commenting. Seems I get ahead on one thing then behind on another. lol joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card. Great background.
    Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Babette

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card you have created, love the puffy clouds in the sky. Nice image which you have coloured. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Cards by Lady Anne

    Lady Anne's Challenge
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card! I love the image. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway