Zobbie Zombie ATC

Ok I'm addicted lol.  Just love doing ATCs ;)  And just love working with the fabulous digis from Heather Valentine!!!!  And you can get some here for only 1$$$$.  She keeps adding new ones lol.

This time I decided to use one from her called Zobbie Zombie to make some ATC (well 2) and that was enough... Heather's digis are really detailed... so doing them that small is not easy lol

I didn't play at Wicked Wednesday ATC last week... and just HAD to play this week!!!

So here's my little ATC.  I figured my daughter would love getting one for valentine's day as she's really into anything goth, vampire or zombie related ;-)  I wonder who she takes this from... lol
To make these I used my classic oval large and my large deckled rectangle from Spellbinder (used the smallest of the large dies lol).  I also used my Daisy patch from spellbinder to make the flower with some scraps.  I used a pearl brad for the center purchased at Eyelet outlet the heart is also a brad purchased there.  The flourish was split in 2 and it was purchased at McMahon design.  I used some paper from Immortal Love by DCWV.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and I added a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC that was just perfect with this digi  it was part of the Valentine's day club.  And she has the easter club on sale now... you should join in on the fun of great goodies coming in everyday in your box.  The sentiment that I added says I love you more than zombie brains ;)  cute right?!?  Well for twisted me it is...
ohhhh it was sooo fun.  I had mentionned that I would not be doing her images in so small a size but I just love it.

I'm entering this ATC in the following challenges:
  1. Wicked wednesday atc - Gothic love
  2. Forevernight creepy challenges - Flowers and pearls/anything goes
This was a great Sunday!  I got to create, blog and see my wonderful little nephew and brother (missed my SIL and my little niece) but at least I got some baby kisses ;)))  Have a great night.  I'm going to be commenting now!!!

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!?  http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html





Comments

  1. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, bet your daughter will love it. Will have to have a peek at Create with TLC looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATC Vicky! The images are fabulous but yep...they're difficult to do small. That's why I like my Promarkers so I can get the fine tip nibs right in there...and it's still difficult. So you've done a brilliant job with this. And it's beautifully laid out too. Love the paper you've used...and the flourish and flower.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Vicky these are fabulous ATC's. I love the image and the great colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's too cute to be a zombie! Cute ATC. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous vicky ! Thanks for joining us at wicked Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute ATCs great image
    thanks for joining our challenge over at forever night challenges
    hugs
    Miranda
    FNC DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2nd attempt, think something went wrong leaving a comment/
    but great card, love the image
    thanks for joining our challenge over at forever night challenges
    hugs
    Miranda
    FNC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ATCs! I love to create this size too. What a great image as well. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at Forever Night Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway