Vintage rose image

Hello everyone!  I have a wonderful set of digis to sample for you :0  They are from Create with TLC.  It's part of the wonderful new set that Paulette will be releasing called Life is like a rose garden you can find it here.

For my 1st post (there will be 3) I used the image Vintage Rose image and the sentiment Life is like a rose garden.
I decided to leave the image in black and white for a more dramatic effect ;)  I added a little ribbon from my stash and some Robin's nest dew drops.  The paper is from Bobunny - Serenity.

Here's a closer look at the image and the sentiment.
Here's the superb set:
  • Life is Like a Rose Garden Digi Set




Here's the sketch that I followed to do this card (I shifted it the other side ;0)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sketch saturday - sketch
  2. Inky impressions challenges - Ribbon and/or twine
  3. Inspire me friday - Anything goes
  4. Cas-ual fridays - Black, white and one other (chose red)
Hope you have liked this one;)  I'm coming back with 2 more!

Hugs

Vicky
Xo




Comments

  1. Oh my! This is stunning. Love the contrast...gorgeous!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! love the color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this card is stunning. Love that rose.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Babette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Card! Lovely colors. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful, Vicky!! LOVE red, black and white...a stunning color combo...yours is no exception! You have some lovely image and paper that were perfect!! So happy you were a part of the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card Vicky! I love the romantic feel to it! :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday and hope to see you again this week!
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was looking for the right words to describe this card and then I saw you use the word dramatic. What a perfect description for an awesome card. Man, I really need to find some more words to express my sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway