Our wonderful sponsor for this week is
I had the chance of working with Candle Cocoa.
For this card I used paper from Classic Calico by American Craft. I used a cuttlebug embossing folder. I used a ribbon from my stash as well as a little mouse charm. I used some corrugated cardstock from a candy win as well as some brads from my stash. I distressed the paper with my Tim Holtz distresser and used some vintage photo on the embossing folder to create some depth.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and that I fussy cut.
And here's the wonderful bilingual sentiment from Create with tlc
That was an easy peasy card right?!? So will you be joining us this week over at Tuesday Throwdown?!?
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Lexis creations - Monochromatic
- Forever friends challenge blog - Animals/butterflies or birds
- Simon says stamp and show - Use metal
- Victorine-originals-challenge- Stamp, emboss, embellish
- No matter which challenges - Ribbons and bows
So this is the 1st post of the day! I have one more coming up. Hope you will come back. Please leave me a comment just love reading them!!!!