Tuesday Throwdown - Challenge # 133

Hello everyone!  It's time for another challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this time it's about Hearts and Twine and we have as a wonderful sponsor
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps

For my card I got to play with the wonderful digi Bee mine and the sentiment that goes with it!

For this card I used some paper from Cloisonné - by GCD.  I used my classic ovals large as well as my Classic heart from Spellbinder.  The corner are from La la land it's filigree corner die.  The ribbon, bling and charm is from my stash.

For the digi I colored this with my copics and stickles
And I used my American twine ribbon to hang my charm
I really hope that you will be interested in joining us this week at Tuesday Throwdown.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Cutiepie challenge - Valentine's card
  2. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  3. Qkr stampede - Love is in the air
  4. Simon says stamps challenge - anything goes
  5. Melonheadz friends - Valentines day
  6. Created with love challenges - Valentine's day

This is the 1st post of the day... I have one more so please stay by ;)

Hugs


Vicky
Xo
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!?  http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html



Comments

  1. Hi Vicky, this is sweet, love the bee inside the heart and lovely ribbon and bow...cheers, luv aNNie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, wonderful card. I love the charm. Can't wait to see what else you post today. Thanks for joining our Valentines Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card.
    Thank you for joining the Cutie Pies Valentine challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Vicky, I love the sweet little bee and how he pops on the beautiful red dp :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute bee! Nice card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, loving the details on this card, the corner embellishments. dsngling heart from the ribbon, fun image. Sweet for valentine
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. AW! Vicky, this is adorable hun!! Love that yummy ribbon and your gorgeous play with the hearts!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicky, love the card, the image us cute, and love the glitter on the wings! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Valentines Day Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the heart charm! Glad you joined us at Created With Love Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card! Thank you for joining QKR's Challenge this week.
    Ruza ~ QKR DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card! Love the paper you chosen - it's lush. Have a great weekend friend!

    Hugs

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Vicky, just stopped by to say hello and your card is just so darn cute. Your coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card Vicky - especially love the charm you added to your beautiful bow!! Gorgeous!!
    Blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card :) thanks for joining the MelonHeadz Challenge.
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway