For my card I got to play with the wonderful digi Bee mine and the sentiment that goes with it!
For this card I used some paper from Cloisonné - by GCD. I used my classic ovals large as well as my Classic heart from Spellbinder. The corner are from La la land it's filigree corner die. The ribbon, bling and charm is from my stash.
For the digi I colored this with my copics and stickles
And I used my American twine ribbon to hang my charm
I really hope that you will be interested in joining us this week at Tuesday Throwdown.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Cutiepie challenge - Valentine's card
- Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
- Qkr stampede - Love is in the air
- Simon says stamps challenge - anything goes
- Melonheadz friends - Valentines day
- Created with love challenges - Valentine's day
This is the 1st post of the day... I have one more so please stay by ;)
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!? http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html