Top Banana

Hello everyone!  Hope you had a wonderful Sunday!  I had an amazing one, I crafted to my little hearts desire ;)  I actually made 10 cards!!!!  My all time record.  Some for some DT upcoming work... but some just for fun and I'm going to be sharing a few with you guys.

For the upcoming 2 post this one and the next I'm showcasing a brand new set that you can find over at Create with TLC, it's called Top Banana and you can purchase it here.

For this card I used the digi Bunch of bananas with the sentiment Top banana.  I kept it really CAS.  It felt good ;)  I had to stop myself however to make sure that I didn't continue to add embellishments...

For this I used a new Studio Calico yearbook by American Craft paper.  I purchased it at 50%%% off at my local store!!!  wooohooo love those sales.  I used my grand circle and classic circle from Spellbinder to make this.    I used an embossing folder from Cuttlebug.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics
And a closer look at the wonderful sentiment
Here's the awesome set

To make this card I followed this wonderful sketch:
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sweet-sunday-sketch-challenge-178 - Sketch
  2. Outlawz challenges - CAS to celebrate someone you love (This is I think for my son who's a little Monkey and I figured top banana would be good for him lol)
So I'll be back with some more cards ;)  Hope you come back!!!



Comments

  1. Adorable card, Vicky! I bet your son loved it! The CAS design is fabulous and I love the texure you added! Thank you for joining us in the CAS group at The Outlawz! We are blessed to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The casual look really suits this card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway