Thursday, 7 February 2013

The stamping chef - Friday Freebie - Do yourself a flavor

Hello everyone.  It's time for another awesome freebie over at The stamping chef.  This time it's Do yourself a flavor that's the freebie ;)

It's one yummy digi!!!  I can almost feel the pounds coming on just by looking at it.

To make this card I used paper from Modern Homemaker from October afternoon.  Just love the retro feel of this paper.  I used my Label 11 and 18.  I used my MS border punch.  I also used for the very 1st time Washi tape!!!  So much fun to use!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and the wonderful sentiment from Create with tlc that I thought would be perfect with this!
To make this card I followed the following sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Just us girls challenge - Sketch
  2. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  3. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Anything goes
So that's it for me!  So looking forward to a weekend where I can craft!!!  It's been quite a week lol

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!?  http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html



12 comments:

  1. Fun image and card! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super great card!!! You are totally amazing!!!! Love being on this great Design Team together!!!
    Much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sweet, great sentitment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! I love that sentiment! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got me longing for a Sundee... Yummy! Great patterned paper for the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicky, a fabulous fun card, and just my idea of a diet, love the sentiment too.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Vicky, love the fun summer feel to this card. Can't wait until it's drippy ice-cream weather. Have a great weekend. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum~! great card....and great layout.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card- great design and colours xx thank you for sharing at Loves Rubberstamps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully done. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...