Hello everyone! It's time for another challenge over at The Stamping chef. This time it's about Ribbon and Lace.
hmmm don't know about you but I have trouble using lace on a card... Ribbon no issues but lots more trouble with lace. So this was a real challenge for me!
For my card I used the wonderful digi Lovely Princess.
Yup I really went all Girly with this one ;) So I used paper from My mind's eye - Dwell. I used some foam hearts, ribbon and lace from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics. I also added a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC
For this card I followed this wonderful sketch:
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Sketchy friday - Sketch
- Moving along with the times - Only girls allowed
- Cutie pie challenge - Valentine
- Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Girls are made up of
- Ribbon carousel - Love is in the air
- Tuesday alchemy - My heart is all a flutter
- Inky impressions challenges - Ribbon and/or twine (went with ribbon)
- 2 sisters challenge blog - Hearts
So that's it for me for today! Hope I have inspired you to come and play with us! I'm looking forward to reading your comments!!!
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!? http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html