Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Challenge # 51

Hello everyone!  It's time for another challenge over at Tammy's Scrapin Corner

This time it's paper piecing!!!  And our awesome sponsor is
Our Wonderful Sponsors

For my card I had the pleasure of working with Flowers in my pocket 3 from Bugaboo
For my card I used some paper from Classic Calico - American craft as well as some Kraft paper from Recollections.  The ribbon and pearls are from my stash.  I used my label 4, grand Label 4 as well as my fantastic flourish 2 and my tags 2 from Spellbinder.  

I used some brushed corduroy distress ink and my copics to color the digi.  The paper on the digi is from Create with TLC as well as the sentiment.  The paper is called Be free be butterflies paper 3.
So will you be playing with us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner?!?  Don't forget to check out the wonderful creations from my fellow DT.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Woopsi Daisy challenge - Add a sentiment
  2. Lexis creations - monochromatic
  3. A gem of a challenge - Add a bow
  4. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Lots of layers
  5. Robyns fetish challenge blog - Ribbon or twine
  6. Crafting by designs - Anything goes
So this is the 1st post of the day.  2 more on the way.  Looking forward to reading your comments.


Hugs

Vicky
Xo



Comments

  1. Really pretty creation, love the colours!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that paper is awesome! Love the way it has text and color combined. Great job coloring the pocket. I love bugaboo stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card!! Love the pieced pocket! The colors are perfect! and so is that ribbon and that CORNER!!! LOL I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab bit of paper piecing Vicky !! And what a fab sparkly ribbon bow !! Thanks for joining us this week at Robyn's fetish !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic job paper piecing the pocket, Vickie. I love the ribbon in that bow -- magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Vicky - love the paper piecing! Thanks for sharing your card at Whoopsi Daisy this week in our "Add A Sentiment" challenge.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that is so adorable, thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this - the paper piecing is great....That corner die is fabulous. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super pretty! I love the neutral colors and all of your fantastic details. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation, love your colors and the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, great image, and really striking backing paper....love it.

    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this weel.
    Claire x
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a precious card.
    Thank you.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I really like this card, fab colors and great paper piecing.
    Thanks for playing with us this at A Gem of A Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card, Vicky! Love the papers and your layout! Thanks for joining us at AGOAC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing with us at Lexi's Creations. Your card is just perfect for our monochrome challenge.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway