Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Challenge # 50

Hello, it's time for a new challenge at Tammy's scrapin corner.  This time we have a sketch for you.

Our sponsor for this week is
Sk Digi's
Well I'm kinda embarrassed to show you my card... I thought I was so smart... I traced some of the sketch on the back of my DP and well what was meant to happened happened... my shape is the wrong way... oh well lol  I should have remembered that this is what would happened... But I was not making it again

To make this card I used a digi called Flowers in blooms.

I used paper from Soho garden by American Craft.  The flourishes were made using Dee's flourish #1.  I used some wood buttons and twine from my stash as well as some Robin's nest Dew drops.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and my sentiment from Create with tlc
So what will your take be on this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Inky impressions challenges - Ribbon and/or twine (twine)
  2. Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
  3. Qkr stampede - Anything goes
This is the 1st post of the day.  I will have many more coming up.  So hope you will be coming back ;)))


Hugs

Vicky
Xo


Comments

  1. Great job!! I love this card and you just are wonderful
    hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should just tell everyone that you intentionally did a mirror image reversal of the sketch. LOL It's terrific, Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! Thanks for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic design, well done!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at "Challenges4Everybody".
    Good luck!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the latest cards....the symmetry of this one is wonderful.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway