Monday, February 18, 2013

Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Challenge # 50

Hello, it's time for a new challenge at Tammy's scrapin corner.  This time we have a sketch for you.

Our sponsor for this week is
Sk Digi's
Well I'm kinda embarrassed to show you my card... I thought I was so smart... I traced some of the sketch on the back of my DP and well what was meant to happened happened... my shape is the wrong way... oh well lol  I should have remembered that this is what would happened... But I was not making it again

To make this card I used a digi called Flowers in blooms.

I used paper from Soho garden by American Craft.  The flourishes were made using Dee's flourish #1.  I used some wood buttons and twine from my stash as well as some Robin's nest Dew drops.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and my sentiment from Create with tlc
So what will your take be on this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Inky impressions challenges - Ribbon and/or twine (twine)
  2. Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
  3. Qkr stampede - Anything goes
This is the 1st post of the day.  I will have many more coming up.  So hope you will be coming back ;)))




  1. Great job!! I love this card and you just are wonderful
    hugs Tammy

  2. I think you should just tell everyone that you intentionally did a mirror image reversal of the sketch. LOL It's terrific, Vicky!

  3. Pretty card! Thanks for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!!


  4. fantastic design, well done!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at "Challenges4Everybody".
    Good luck!

  5. I love all the latest cards....the symmetry of this one is wonderful.


Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews