Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Challenge # 48

It's time for another wonderful challenge over at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.  This is the time to show us your Valentine  card!!!

Our sponsor for this challenge are
QKR Stampede and Go Shopping For Doodles!

For my card I had the joy of working with the fabulous Emo Valentine Fairy from Delicious Doodles. And I used it in a bit darker fashion... I must admit to being a bit fed up of the cutesy cards lol I made too many I think this year ;)  And this little fairy was just perfect for this darker version.
For this card I used some cardstock from my stash.  I used my Cameo for the die cut and the hearts.  I also used my label 8 and my reverse wonky rectangles from Spellbinder.  I used some flowers from my stash to which I added a metal brad from Eyelet Outlet (got it on special!!!  love it)

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi
And here's the fabulous sentiment from Create with TLC that completed this darker card.
I'm now wondering what you will be entering in Tammy's Scrapin Corner?!?  Dark or cheery cards ;)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Dream valley challenges - Valentines
  2. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  3. Delicious doodles challenge - Red, red and more red (well I have added some black)
  4. Corrosive challenges - Hearts and flowers
  5. Simon says stamps challenge - anything goes
  6. Created with love challenges - Valentine's day
  7. Digihaven - Love/Valentine
This is my 1st post of the day!  Hope you will stay tuned because there's a lot of other ones coming up.


Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!?  http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html





Comments

  1. This is so fantastic.
    Thanks for another great design for the team at tammy scrapin corner.
    hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Vicky this is a great card. Love that image. Thanks for playing along with us at Created With Love Challenge.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, I love this image and the way you colored it. As always another great card.
    Thanks for joining our Valentines Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colored image! Thank you for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific card! I LOVE the sentiment and your beautiful colouring. Glad you joined us this week at Created With Love Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous! Love the diecut and the image!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven!
    Hugs xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colouring, pretty card !
    Thanks for joinning us at The Corrosive Challenge blog !

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a fabulous image, (poor little emo girl, I hope she finds true love soon!) and beautifully coloured, too! I love-love-LOVE the sentiment so much!! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway