Our sponsor for this challenge are
For my card I had the joy of working with the fabulous Emo Valentine Fairy from Delicious Doodles. And I used it in a bit darker fashion... I must admit to being a bit fed up of the cutesy cards lol I made too many I think this year ;) And this little fairy was just perfect for this darker version.
For this card I used some cardstock from my stash. I used my Cameo for the die cut and the hearts. I also used my label 8 and my reverse wonky rectangles from Spellbinder. I used some flowers from my stash to which I added a metal brad from Eyelet Outlet (got it on special!!! love it)
Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi
And here's the fabulous sentiment from Create with TLC that completed this darker card.
I'm now wondering what you will be entering in Tammy's Scrapin Corner?!? Dark or cheery cards ;)
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Dream valley challenges - Valentines
- Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
- Delicious doodles challenge - Red, red and more red (well I have added some black)
- Corrosive challenges - Hearts and flowers
- Simon says stamps challenge - anything goes
- Created with love challenges - Valentine's day
- Digihaven - Love/Valentine
This is my 1st post of the day! Hope you will stay tuned because there's a lot of other ones coming up.
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!? http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html