Scribbles by design challenge #2

For Tammy's Scrapin corner blog hop click here.
Hello everyone!  It's time for challenge number 2 over at Scribbles designs challenge.  And this time our challenge is about using red!

So for my card I had the pleasure of working with the fabulous digi Birdhouse 4.  I'm really longing for spring... does it show lol


For this card I used paper from Miss Caroline - My mind's eye.  I used some flowers from my stash as well as a brad that comes from Eyelet Outlet.  The foliage was done with my Cameo.  I used my curved rectangles and my fancy frame tag 2 from Spellbinder.  The ribbon is from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the wonderful digi colored with my copics and the amazing sentiment from Create with tlc
So will you come and play with us?!?  You need to use one of the Scribbles Design digis.. but they are so cute why wouldn't you?!?  You can also use one of the fab sentiments!  Perfect for all occasions.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Inky impressions challenges - Ribbon and/or twine (used ribbon)
  2. Southern girls challenge - Bling is on
  3. Lej designs challenge blog - For someone special (my friends are special ;) )
That's it for today!  So hope you have liked my cards.  Today is the last day to register to my candy as I will be picking out the winner tomorrow... so don't  delay ;)  The chances are higher than the lottery lol


Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!?  http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html

Comments

  1. Pretty card Vicky,love that big flower just pops right off your card....Cuuute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card!!! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week, good luck in the draw!!

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the springy feel to this card Vicky. That awesome flower just adds something special to the overall design. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this birdhouse,so beautifully colored with the flower bed below. sweeet design.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - I'm longing for Spring too and your card is such a good reminder that it won't be too long now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes it is perfect for Spring! I'm looking forward to it too! Love the birdhouse and coloring and the pop! of the flower!

    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card and I'm with you, can't wait till spring! Your card is a great reminder that good thing lie ahead and a fab way to send a message to a friend, beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I really love that windmill and tulips image, Vicky! Great card design and fab ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Love the birdhouse and flower.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a very pretty card ... and cute image
    Thanks for joining in the LEJ Designs Challenge

    Good Luck

    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a wonderful garden feel! Love the rich colours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card Elizabeth, great design!

    So glad that you joined us for the Bling with Southern Girls Challenges!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.•´ ..•´Shell in Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway