New release Stamping chef - Feb 19

Hello everyone!  It's time for another wonderful release over at The stamping chef.

I'm showcasing one of them with this post Nyamh.  Just love her and thought she would look really awesome in St-Patrick's colors ;))

For this card I used some paper from my stash (sorry don't know the name of the pack of paper...)  I used my cm tearing tool and my cm border punch.  I also used my Cameo to make the shamrock.  I added a bit of ribbon and some glitter from my stash.  I used my scallop and classic circles as well.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The awesome sentiment comes from Create with TLC and can be found here.
So what do you think?!?  Isn't she just fabulous!?!  You need to check out all the wonderful new creations that have been added to the store.  Tamara our TOP chef is on fire these days!!!

To make this card I followed this sketch:
Deconstructed Sketch No. 89

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Deconstructed sketch - Sketch
  2. Avadares challenge - St-Patrick or green
  3. Inky impressions challenges - Ribbon and/or twine
  4. Lexis creations - Monochromatic
  5. Dream valley challenges - ribbon and bling
So I really hope you have liked my creations!!!  Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone.  I'll be all day in meetings again... lol seems to be my new life now!




Comments

  1. Oh my gosh this is so cute!! Love the green panels and fun shamrock accents!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oh, oh, Are you sending me this fabulous card for my St. Paddy's birthday? How sweet of you. lol I love this one, Vicky! It's just too wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to put on my DT hat and thank you for playing along in our St. Patrick's or Green challenge at Avadares this month. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. To cute Vicky, love the dp with the fun shamrocks across the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card love this image and the shamrocks too...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and great coloring.

    Thanks for playing at
    Avadares Challenge Blog.

    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card. I'm far from Irish, but love green cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh la la, this is so cute and sassy, love your coloring!! & Love the shamrocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so cute Vicky. It's a perfect St. Patty's card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute and ready for the Irish, fabUlous image.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway