New DT ;))) Faieries Challenges

There's a new challenge place ;)  It's called Faieries Challenges Blog and it can be found here.

It was founded by the awesome Valou!  Don't know if you know her work but it's totally fabulous.  So when I saw that she was starting out a challenge blog I just had to apply ;)  And I got in!!!  So I'm on the A team of this new challenge.  I was so excited when I found out the news.

We will be coming out next week with our 1st challenge and you will just have to come and play!!!



Have a great Thursday everyone! ;)

Hugs


Vicky
Xo
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!?  http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html


Comments

  1. I'll be checking htis out as soon as I'm feelig better. I've been down with that flu and can only spend short times up and ab out or sitting at the computer. Sorry to have missed visiting and commenting on your marvelous posts, Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big congrats to you my friend and so well deserved too!! :) Just wanted to pop in and say thank you for the very lovely card you sent me in the mail! It made my day!! Enjoy the stamps! BIGGEST HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky, congrats and I know you will bring a wealth of talent to the DT team. Will take a jog over and check it out.
    Hugs, sistah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Vicky! No surprise that you were accepted! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness, you certainly weren't down one for long now were you? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats my friend!!! You are truly talented and they have one helluva designer!!!
    Much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway