Love frog

Here's a card that I did yesterday afternoon ;)  It was made to use the wonderful freebie from Outlawz.  I used one last month and now get to participate this month ;)  So this will allow me to get the next one!!!

Both images are really sweet but I decided to go with Sandi's image 93 love frog.  Just love that sweet little frog lol

To make this card I used paper from Cloisonné - GCD.  I use my cm corner punch, my classic squares from Spellbinder.  I also had fun with my cameo to make the cute hearts.  I added a little pearl heart and some pearls from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics:
The cute frog came with it's own sentiment ;)

I followed this cute sketch to make this:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sweet sketch wednesday - Sketch
  2. Dream valley challenges - Valentines
  3. Outlawz challenges - Freebie challenge
  4. Qkr stampede - Love is in the air
  5. Inky impressions challenges - Bingo (red/pink, sentiment and die/punch)
  6. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  7. IDIC - Have a heart (well 3 and I have more so figured that's good)
So that's it ;)  Now I have blogged my cards... I can go and make some more after I finish doing my tour of the wonderful post that my fellow DT have done ;)

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!?  http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html



Comments

  1. So adorable, Vicky! I'm working on my CFC card today and am using Anne's image. Between the two of us, we've got them both covered. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the heart embellishments and the added little pearl. So cute. thanks for sharing your adorable card with us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, that image is too cute!! :) Love the balloons he's holding and such a great choice of colors for your layout!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love that frog image, he is a cutie! Gorgeous hearts too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout. Thanks for joining at Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so Cute, fabulous image and wonderful hearts, So fun
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute and I love the Valentine papers with all of the green! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vicky I do love your card as I just adore frogs. It's just to look on this ones face very cute. Great colours and embellishments. Great card and thanks so much for joining us this week here at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute, love the darling hearts in your corner as will as the fun papers. Thanks for joining us at SSW.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card Vicky!! Such a cute image and I love your embellishments!!
    Glad you joined us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. what an adorable image, love the layout well done and thank you for joining us at robyns fetish

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sketch you chose to follow. The layout is different than you usually see and really highlights the image. Great job coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just LOVE that frog image! Great coloring and fabulous design, love the layout and it really highlights that cute frog! Well done, Vicky!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    QKR Stampede Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is soooo cute honey - Thanks for playing Bingo with us at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too cute. That image is adorable and I love how you created this card.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww! This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway