Lacy Sunshine DT card - Feb 17th

It's time again for another wonderful challenge over at Lacy Sunshine.  This time it's about using your favorite colors!

So for my card I got to play with the soooo awesome Eleanor Queen of the vampires!  How awesome right!?!?

So for my favorite colors I would say black (with grey), white and a touch of red ;)

I used paper from my stash and sorry don't  remember the brand... I've had them for awhile.  I used my scallop and standard circle as well as my Label 14 all from Spellbinder.  The ribbon is from my stash.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops.

Here's  the closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I added some Black sooth distress ink all around.


Isn't she just awesome!!! ;)))  And here's the awesome sentiment from Create with TLC.  I thought it was perfect for this image.

So will you come over and join us at Lacy Sunshine?!?
For this card I followed this sketch:
 it was last week's from Sunday sketch and stamp

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Qkr stampede - Anything goes
  2. The sweet pea stampers - Use a digi
  3. Inky impressions challenges Ribbon and/or twine
  4. Pennys challenges  - Use your favorite color combination (love the black and white with a touch of red)
This is my 2nd post of the day!  There's one more to come up so hope you will be back ;)

Hugs

Vicky
Xo

Comments

  1. Stunning card Vicky! Love the way you've coloured Eleanor and displayed her with the layout. And a great colour combo as well...one of my many favourites! Just perfect!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Vicky! You're using some of my favorite color combos too. The image is adorable and you did a great job coloring her. 2 thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Vicky, loving the colours and the image is fabulously coloured.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky, I love your card, and monochromatic with a touch of red is fantastic.
    and that is yet another image of Heathers I want!!!, might as well get them all as they are released!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card and colouring. Love the colours you have used..Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers this month and hope you will join us again.
    Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! I love the red and grey!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is adorable. Lacey has some fun images. I don't know if you already did Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Eye on Detail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute image...love this card and the colors you chose...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very adorable! Love how you colored her. I tried to find the challenge blog but couldn't. Probably my brain not working again. Would you drop me a note and let me know how to get to it please? Thanks. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's here http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/challenge-2-favourite-colour-combo.html

      You need to click on the challenge badge at the top of the blog ;)

      Delete
  10. A wonderful card Vicky, the colours are brilliant with this image and I love the papers and sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome as always Vicky!! I really must colour up this digi soon... She is so gorgeous!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fantastic card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "use your favourite colour combo" challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card and a fab image, great design too!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    QKR Stampede Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have made a lovely Lacy Sunshine card here. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month of “use a digi” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway