Lacy Sunshine Challenge - DT card - Feb 3

Hello All!!!  Today is the exciting start of the new challenge over at Lacy sunshine challenge.  And it's Anything goes!!!!  So easy no reason not to participate with us!  Especially when you can win fabulous new digis!!!

For my card I had the pleasure of working with the fabulous digi Abby Fortune Teller.  For this card I decided to go with a masculine feel because I have a card required soon and I thought this would be really awesome.
For this card I used paper from Walnut Grove - Pebbles.  I used my EK punch to make the border punch.  I used some buttons and some twine.  I distressed the paper with my Tim Holtz distress tool.  I used my classic rectangles and my long rectangle from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at my digi colored with my copics and I added some Vintage photo distress ink to the edge.
Isn't she just fabulous?!?  I have added a wonderful sentiment from Create with tlc.  I thought it was just perfect with this digi ;)  Especially for the birthday card that I required.  
To make this card I followed this sketch

So will you be coming to play with us at Lacy sunshine challenge?!?  No reason not too!  And if you love the Heather Valentin's image you should join our amazing group over on FB at Lacy Sunshine.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Catch the bug blog - Sketch
  2. Inky impressions challenges - Bingo (Die/punch, buttons and twine)
  3. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
So this was sooo much fun.  I'll be back with one more!!!  So see you soon!

Vicky
Xo
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!?  http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html





Comments

  1. Fabulous card Vicky! Beautiful colouring and layout.
    Wish there was cake in my future!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coloring on this, Vicky, and that sentiment is just too funny! I'm so excited about the new challenge. Can't wait to get something made to play along! :-D Thanks for introducing me to the whole Lacy Sunshine thing -- FB, blog, Heather's images, and now the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky, thank you for joining Inky Impressions bingo challenge with your beautiful card

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ps. I have candy on my Paw Prince blog
    http://vicky-pawprince.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card Vicky, you have coloured the image wonderfuly
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fab card Vicky, love the colours and the papers are fabulous sentiment :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card came out so cute. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you colored her, great design. I will pop on over and check out the challenge and freebie. TFS
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab Card Vicky! Love the colours xx
    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this... what a fun card !! Thanks for playing Bingo with us at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really sweet card, thanks for playing in our Stella Says Sketch Challenge at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow love your colouring looks great, really cute xx well done xx Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Alchemy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great sentiment on this card - LOVE it!
    We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us again Sunday for a new sketch challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway