Jen's Digi Challenge # 4 - Ribbon and Lace

For Tammy's Scrapin corner blog hop click here.

Hello everyone!  It's time for another challenge over at Jens digis!  This time it's about Ribbon and Lace.  This is my last post as a DT for Jen's Digis... it was so much fun.  They are having a DT call right now and you should apply check it here.

Ribbon for me is not an issue.. but I really don't use a lot of lace.  So this was more of a challenge.

For this card I used paper from My mind's Eye Dwell.  I used some lace that I had received from Rhonda Sue in a box of goodies ;)  I added some flowers from my stash as well as a safety pin charm.  I also added some bling.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and stickles
So it wasn't that hard once I found what type of card I wanted to do... Will you join us at Jens digis?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Artistic inspirations crafts - Anything goes
  2. Jellypark challenges - So sweet (to me nothing is sweeter than a baby ;) )
  3. Inky impressions challenges - Ribbon and/or twine (ribbon this time)

So this is my 1st card of the day.. there's another one on the way!  Stay tuned.

Hugs


Vicky
Xo
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!?  http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html


Comments

  1. Very cute. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week, good luck in the draw!!

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image and I love your choice of colours. Also love the effect of the moon. Jen's digis will be poorer for their loss of you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway