Watering can

I'm back with another card this time for the freebie challenge over at the Outlawz challenges.  Just love this challenge because you get to play with some wonderful goodies ;)  So we had 2 images that were received.  For my card I played with Watering can made my Anne's Digital Art.  I thought this was the perfect image for any type of occasions!!!

For this card I went with more pastel colors... I'm usually in the much brighter shades.  But I thought this was just perfect to bring spring on!!!  I used My mind's eye - Miss Caloline paper.  I used my scallop and classic circle.  The flower and brad were in my stash.  I used a ribbon as well from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the wonderful digi that I colored using my copics.  I added a sentiment from Create with TLC.
I followed this sketch to make this card:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sketchy friday - Sketch
  2. Inky impressions challenges - Ribbon and/or twine (ribbon)
  3. Outlawz challenges - Freebie challenge
I have one more card to share with you ;)

Hugs

Vicky
Xo



Comments

  1. This is so pretty! I love the paper you used. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, great take on the sketch, love the fun spring colors! Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card!! love the image and your coloring :)
    Thanks for joining us on Sketchy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card. So pretty and you are right, that watering can could be used in so many ways. Also love the soft colours you chose. I'll have to catch up on some more of your cards later. Right now I'm procrastinating. I still have to get the next DD post done and I haven't even thought of Motivational Monday yet. Okay well that is wrong, I've thought about but nothing is coming to me yet as to what to write about. Since it is already 2:30 am it better come real fast. See you again soon.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and perfect for spring! Thanks so much for using the sketch from Sketchy Friday! Hope you will join us again for future challenges!
    {hugs}
    Indy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card, I love the colors you chose.
    Happy to see you this week playing with us at Sketchy Friday.
    Hugs,
    Ardilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card! I love the colors, perfect for this image. Great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at Sketchy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful take on the sketch!!! thanks for joining us at sketchy friday hope to see you back this week a new challenge just started today :)
    kimberly - dt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway