This time the challenge is Valentine. And it was super hard to choose an image because there were so many that would have been perfect for this. Finally I decided to go with Valentines Scruffles.
For this card I used paper from Soho garden by American Craft. I used some ribbon from my stash as well as a charm and some Robin's nest dew drops. The heart was cut using my Cameo.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and to which I added some vintage photo distress ink.
And here's a closer look at the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.
It was such a joy to be part of this week's challenge over at Lexi's creation.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Simon says stamps challenge - anything goes
- Inky impressions challenges - Bingo (pink/red, Sentiment and die cut/punch)
- Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
- Dream valley challenges - Valentines
- 2 sisters challenge - Red, white and pink
- My time to craft challenge - Love is in the air
- Whoopsi Daisy - Ribbon and/or lace (used ribbon)
- Cutiepie challenge - Valentine's day card
So this is the 2nd post of the day... lots more on the way so don't go anywhere ;)
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!? http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html