Guest designer - C.R.A.F.T. challenge - Snow buddies

For Tammy's Scrapin corner blog hop click here.

Hello Everyone this week at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge it's Digi Darla that's sponsoring!  So in order to show some more of the wonderful digis that you can win I decided to do a little card.

Their challenge this week is about Christmas!  So this was the perfect opportunity to do a Christmas card in advance!!!

For this card I used the wonderful Snow buddies gift
Totally love that sweet image!  I used my scallop and classic circles dies from Spellbinder.  I used also my memory box snowflake corner.  My paper is from Little yellow bicycle and the kraft paper from Recollections.  I used some foam flurries that I had left over.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics, I also used some stickles on the hat.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
So will you go and play at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge and possibly win some great digis?!?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Tuesday alchemy - Heart all a flutter (things with wings this time )
  2. Christmas card challenges - Scallops
  3. Christmas at sweet stampin challenge blog - Snowflakes
So this is the 1st post of the day.  There's another one on the way so please stay put ;)


Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!?  http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html


Comments

  1. Hi, Vicky! This adorable card says "the blue bird of happiness is bringing a gift to his buddy, Baby Pengie" - SUPER CUTE - and wonderful background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute image and that's a great sentiment for this card. Love those papers and die cuts too.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin and hope to see you next month as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The plaid design is lovely! Thanks for playing with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful winter card. Love patterned paper you use and lovely snowflakes as well. Gorgeous die on corner.
    Many thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin` “Snowflakes” Challenge and we hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely wintercard.
    Many thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin` this week
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat paper and I love that flourish in the corner. Also recognize those snowflakes as I have a package of my own floating around here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway