Gingerloft - Color red

Hello everyone!  It's time for another challenge over at Gingerloft challenge and this time it's Color red!

Yup I'm sure you are busy right now finishing off some last minute Valentine's day card so this will be perfect to enter our challenge.

For this card I used the wonderful digi Postage.
For this card I used some paper from Cloisonné.  I added a metal sign from Eclectic metal sign - Making memories.  I also added some heart bling that I had left over in my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics

I hope you will be joining us at  Gingerloft challenge .  Don't forget to check out the wonderful inspiration from my fellow DT!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
  2. Atcs with attitude - Be my valentine/anything goes
  3. Incy wincy designs - Love is in the air
  4. Crazy amigos challenge - Hearts
  5. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
This is the 1st post of the day... so 2 more for sure on the way please make sure to come back and leave a comment.  Big frantic wave to all the new followers!!!!  WOW 22 new ones in a week!!!!  I'm in total shock!!!


Hugs


Vicky
Xo
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!?  http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html



Comments

  1. Awesome red card Vicky, love this stamp and must compliment you on the wonderful card...luv aNNIe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and you did a great job on the coloring. I haven't seen this image before but I love it and may just have to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for joining Incy Wincy Designs for their Love Is In The Air Challenge. Good Luck
    Trudy
    Guest DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fun of these image. Beautiful DP. Simply remarkable.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, Vicky. I always enjoy your cards so much, and I'm grateful to have you share your time and talents with us. THanks for stopping by this week, and please know that I appreciate your participation.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky,
    Such a beautiful card. Love said in pictures so many ways.
    It is such a pleasure for us, having you post your beautiful card at WAW. We know your time is valuable and yet you bless us with this wonderful artwork. Thank you!
    Carole
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this card is just lovely and I'm glad you joined us at ATCs with Attitude

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway