Faieries Challenge # 1 DT card

For Tammy's Scrapin corner blog hop click here.
Hello!  It's time for the 1st challenge over at Fairies challenges and it's about LOVE ;)

Our sponsors are
Sponsors and 

For my card I'm using a wonderful digi from Milk coffee called Dating.  I thought it was really appropriate for a challenge about love ;)
For this card I used paper from My mind's eye - Traveler.  I used my CM border punch.  I also used my circle and square classic dies from Spellbinder and my new Memory box San marzano border die ;)  fell in love.  I added a ribbon from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and to which I added some old paper distress ink.  I used a wonderful freebie sentiment from San's Design.  Used a wonderful digi last weekend from her as well... check out the post bunny looking for love!
So will you join us for our 1st challenge?

To make this card I followed this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sweet stop sketches - Sketch
  2. Tuesday alchemy - My heart's a flutter (hearts this time ;) )
  3. 365cards - Smothered with love
  4. Art impressions stamps - Show me the love
  5. Charisma cardz - Anything goes
  6. Milk coffee challenge - Make it cute challenge
This is post number 2 of the day... there's one more on the way so please stay close ;)  Don't  forget to leave me a comment I really love to read them!

Hugs

Vicky
Xo

I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!?  http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html



Comments

  1. Lovely card, I love the hearts in the background.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image, Vicky, and I love the dp! Great touch with that border punch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there teamie ! Fab card and great inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and layering on the card!
    Thanks for sharing at 365cards!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation hun! Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely..Thank you for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

    Caz CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful creation! Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Charisma Cardz.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  8. too cute! love the image and she looks so sassy in red! he also looks positively SMITTEN with her - fabulous! thanks for joining the Charisma Galz for our Anything Goes challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty and a very 'lovely' couple. Love it very much. Thanks so much for joining us at Art Impressions challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those papers look so good together and I love the heart cuts in the centre. You have some incredible punches and dies to work with. Also a great use for San's sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway