For my card I used the fabulous digi 5072 heart tree with the digi 39602 plant a kiss.
For this card i used paper from my stash! YAY me for not cutting another type of paper ;) I used my crafty cuts dies - flourish 2. I cut out the digi with my Label 12 from spellbinder. The corner flourish were left overs from another project. I added a few pearls from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and to which I added a bit of vintage photo distress ink
And here's the sentiment
I hope you will join us over at Eureka stamps!!!!
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
- Qkr stampede - Love is in the air
- Inky impressions challenges - bingo (red/pink, sentiment and die cut/punch)
- Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
- Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes
- Cutiepie challenge - Valentine's card
- Kaboodle doodles - Hearts
This is post number 3... still more to go lol ;) Don't forget to leave some comments I just love reading them!
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!? http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html