Monday, 18 February 2013

Eureka DT card - Inspired by a song

Hello, it's time for a challenge over at Eureka stamps.  This time it's about being inspired by a song.

I don't  know for you but I usually have trouble with challenges of this kind.  But this time I was super lucky... as I was browsing through the store I came across the sentiment that gave me the inspiration!

To make this card I used the wonderful digi 1202(442) Cat with balloons.
To make this card I used some paper from Cloisonné - GCD.  I used my Quickutz nesting ovals.  I also used some little roses from Memory makers.  The heart was cut using my Cameo.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and fussy cut

So this is the song that inspired me in the case that you did not figure it out lol... I know it's cheesy...



I hope you will want to play with us over at  Eureka stamps.  Check out the fabulous inspiration from my fellow DT.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafty creations challenges - Love/Heart
  2. The paper shelter - be my valentine
  3. Addicted to stamps-challenge - Bingo ( digi, red and heart)
  4. Paper-crafting journey - Love
  5. Tuesday alchemy - My heart a flutter (heart this time)
  6. Creative creations challenges - Inspired by a song
There's still more posts coming up!  So please come back I really love to read your comments.



Vicky
Xo






7 comments:

  1. One of my favourite songs from my childhood, lol!! Thanks for the flashback. I love the digi that you chose and your colouring is just lovely! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute card! I really like the stripy designer paper. Lovely work! Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM xx Nonni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, that's a perfect image for that sentiment! Great fussy cutting and I love that fancy heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, I love the cat with his balloons. Great colouring! Thank you for joining us at ATSM. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect sentiment for your cute little image! Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! I LOVE how you colored the bear in!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow a real fun card, love your image. Thanks for joining us at TPS good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...