I don't know for you but I usually have trouble with challenges of this kind. But this time I was super lucky... as I was browsing through the store I came across the sentiment that gave me the inspiration!
To make this card I used the wonderful digi 1202(442) Cat with balloons.
To make this card I used some paper from Cloisonné - GCD. I used my Quickutz nesting ovals. I also used some little roses from Memory makers. The heart was cut using my Cameo.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and fussy cut
So this is the song that inspired me in the case that you did not figure it out lol... I know it's cheesy...
I hope you will want to play with us over at Eureka stamps. Check out the fabulous inspiration from my fellow DT.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Crafty creations challenges - Love/Heart
- The paper shelter - be my valentine
- Addicted to stamps-challenge - Bingo ( digi, red and heart)
- Paper-crafting journey - Love
- Tuesday alchemy - My heart a flutter (heart this time)
- Creative creations challenges - Inspired by a song
There's still more posts coming up! So please come back I really love to read your comments.