Eureka DT card - Inspired by a song

Hello, it's time for a challenge over at Eureka stamps.  This time it's about being inspired by a song.

I don't  know for you but I usually have trouble with challenges of this kind.  But this time I was super lucky... as I was browsing through the store I came across the sentiment that gave me the inspiration!

To make this card I used the wonderful digi 1202(442) Cat with balloons.
To make this card I used some paper from Cloisonné - GCD.  I used my Quickutz nesting ovals.  I also used some little roses from Memory makers.  The heart was cut using my Cameo.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and fussy cut

So this is the song that inspired me in the case that you did not figure it out lol... I know it's cheesy...



I hope you will want to play with us over at  Eureka stamps.  Check out the fabulous inspiration from my fellow DT.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafty creations challenges - Love/Heart
  2. The paper shelter - be my valentine
  3. Addicted to stamps-challenge - Bingo ( digi, red and heart)
  4. Paper-crafting journey - Love
  5. Tuesday alchemy - My heart a flutter (heart this time)
  6. Creative creations challenges - Inspired by a song
There's still more posts coming up!  So please come back I really love to read your comments.



Vicky
Xo






Comments

  1. One of my favourite songs from my childhood, lol!! Thanks for the flashback. I love the digi that you chose and your colouring is just lovely! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute card! I really like the stripy designer paper. Lovely work! Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM xx Nonni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, that's a perfect image for that sentiment! Great fussy cutting and I love that fancy heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, I love the cat with his balloons. Great colouring! Thank you for joining us at ATSM. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect sentiment for your cute little image! Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! I LOVE how you colored the bear in!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow a real fun card, love your image. Thanks for joining us at TPS good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway