Eureka DT card - Flower Power

Hello everyone!  It's time to play with Eureka stamps and this time it's about FLOWERS!!!!  How easy peasy right?!?

And there are so many awesome flower digis to choose from Eureka.  For my card I used the wonderful Digi 56201 Thank you.
I decided to make a different easel card than what I usually do.  It was fun and I'll be doing some more.  For this card I used some paper from Walnut grove - Pebbles.  I used my Label 19 from Spellbinder.  I used a MS border punch.  The felt heart with the button is a sticker that I purchased at Winners.

Here's a  closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored using my copics.  I also added some stickles to the wings of the bee
So did my card inspire you to play with us over at Eureka stamps?!?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Lots of layers
  2. Whoopsi Daisy  - use a sentiment
  3. Sentimental sundays - Flower, Flowers and more flowers
  4. Crafting by designs - Anything goes
  5. Word art wednesday - Anything goes
  6. Artistic inspirations challenges - Fancy folds
  7. Created with love challenges - midwinter break bright and cheery
So this is the last post of the day ;)  Hope you have liked my creations!  Have a fabulous Monday everyone!


Vicky
Xo




Comments

  1. This is GORGEOUS!!! I love that image!!! I love the colors you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Vicky! I love the image and the pretty color combo is striking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky this is gorgeous your colouring is great. Thank you for joining us this week at Artistic Inspirations Challenge.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, Vickie! Love the colors you chose for the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning with a touch of elegance. The coloring and bumble bee are fabUlous.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colors. Thanks for joining our Bright and Cheery Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing, Vicky. I agree with you that Eureka really does have SO MANY gorgeous images to choose from, and that what makes designing for them so much fun. I'm blessed to design beside you, and even more honored to have you share your sweet creations in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. Thanks so much for stopping by to share, and have a blessed week!
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful easel card with gorgeous colours. Love that layered circle embellishment.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Vicky. Fab colour choices.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome job! I love the felt. I can never figure out how to use some in my projects. Cute card. Great paper piecing. Thanks for playing with Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great easel card love the rich colouring of the beautiful image
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Vicky this is beautiful your coloring is fantastic. I love flowers of any kind so this is right up my alley. I have tons of digi flower stamps and use them all the time. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Created with love challenges.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Vicky!! Love the flower, coloring is gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges
    Lisa O

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that digi and you colored so beautifully. Great easel card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card, love the layers and the coloring job is beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Vicky. Gorgeous image and lovely bright colours.
    Thanks for sharing at Created with Love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty coloring Vicky...I love the easel card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! This is super gorgeous! Love the flowers and colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Sentimental Sundays!

    Hugs,
    Kristi♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card and beautiful colour choices. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this week :) xx -Paula DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card and beautiful colour choices. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this week :) xx -Paula DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super card thanks for joining us at WD xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous easel card. I really have to learn how to make them. Great colour choices too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway