Dutch Dare challenge # 204

For Tammy's Scrapin corner blog hop click here.

Hello everyone, it's time for a challenge at Dutch Dare card challenge and this time it's a sketch!  And our wonderful sponsor is now other than:
Delicious Doodles

For my card I had the pleasure of working with Fae
I decided for this card to make my own design paper... so I used a doodle bug design stamp with some aged mahogany distress ink and voilĂ !  I added some pearls from my stash and a butterfly sticker.

Here's a closer look at the wonderful digi that I colored using my copics and my stickles.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
And this is the sketch that I followed and that you should be playing with this week

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Tuesday alchemy - my heart a flutter (this time it's for the butterflies and not a heart ;) )
  2. Delicious doodles challenge - No designer pattern paper
  3. Word art wednesday - Love/Anything goes
So that's it for me for today!  Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!!!!

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!?  http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html


Comments

  1. One of my favorite images from Teri and this card is just as gorgeous...fab colours and really like the sentiment..luv aNNIe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Vicky. Love how you have coloured the butterflies.
    Happy Valentines Day
    Hugs
    DesĂ­re
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dp you made, Vicky! Love the way it complements the butterflies in the image and your butterfly embellishments. Fantastic creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring Vicky. I love the butterflies. Happy Valentines Day to you. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty coloring Vicky. Happy Valentine's Day my Friend!!!
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky I adore this image! You did such a good job coloring it and I like the fact that you used a simple background on it. The image does not need anything significant to set it off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful piece of art, Vicky! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this with us. I enjoy your art and appreciate your participation SO MUCH. Have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fairy Fae is one of my all time favourite images from Teri. YOu've coloured her beautifully. I love your background.

    Thanks for being challenged with us this week.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Delicious Doodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicky,
    Art at it's finest. Your background is a great setting for this wonderful image. The coloring is amazing. Butterflies are always a win.
    Happy Valentine’s Day to you and yours; we love that you have taken time to share your wonderful work with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great sentiment! Love the little bit of the sparkle in the image!
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Vicky, I love it!! Beautiful work!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job on this card, Vicky! Love how you colored the image, and the custom dp worked out perfectly! Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Alchemy this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway