DigiMakeover Challenge # 76

Hello everyone!  It's time for another challenge over at Digi makeover it's time for... ANYTHING GOES ;))) yup just knew it you just love it ;))

Sadly this will be my last post as a DT with these awesome ladies.  Just had soooo much fun playing with the digis but it's now time to move on.  For my last card I had the pleasure of working with Hershey!!!  Just love the monsters :)))

For this card I used paper from one of my favorite packs at the moment Classic Calico from American Craft.  I used my large and small rectangles and my Label 22 from Spellbinder.  I added a flower and brad from my stash.  The flourishes and corners were done with my silhouette.  The corners are an SVG file from Doodle pantry.

Here's a closer look at the wonderful digi that I colored with my copics (just got to love this little monster ;) )
Yup he's guilty alright lol  And the wonderful sentiment comes from Create with TLC
So will you come over and play?  Don't forget to check out the wonderful creations that were done by the DT team!!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Corrosive challenges - Favorite color combination (I really love the brown and cream and earth tones in general)
  2. Raise the bar challenge - Anything goes

This is the last post of the day.  Hope you have a great Monday!  I'm feeling kinda sad... :(  Not used to saying goodbye to teams... but I know that I will be seeing these talented ladies in blogland!

Hugs

Vicky
Xo


Comments

  1. Oh, I'm giggling over that sentiment, Vicky! Great coloring and you really chose exactly the right papers for this card. Love it. And, since I'm not rich, I guess I'll have to do chocolate instead. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny image i love it, ,thank you for joining us at corrosive challenge blog good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    AJ dtm

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Vicky!
    The papers are awesome and I love the flower and the sentiment.
    I will miss you in the team. It was such a pleasure to get to know you a little bit and work together for this season...
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Vicky, love the different browns you've used and your image is sooo cute and the sentiment is quite true too. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I LOVE that image. Perfect sentiment for the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwww, this is SO cute, Vicky!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! I look a lot like that when I get around chocolate! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card Vicky! I think I need to invest in lots of chocolate, this card making is insanity LOL Love the papers you're using lately, such rich colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic Monster card, I need to look into these stamps! =) Perfect sentiment too!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway