Digi Makeover challenge # 74

This is the time for another challenge at Digi Makeup Stamps.  This time it's about Red, Black and white!!!

For my card I used a wonderful Digi called Caliope with Heart.

For this card I used paper from Cloisonné by GCD.  I used as well my long classic rectangle from Spellbinder.  I also used my Cameo to cut the heart underneath.  I used some ribbon from my stash.

Here's the digi that I colored with my copics
Here's a closer look at the wonderful sentiment from Create with tlc

I followed this awesome sketch for this card

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Papertake weekly - Sketch
  2. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  3. Whoopsi Daisy - Ribbon and /or lace (used ribbon)
  4. Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes
  5. Cutiepie challenge - Valentine's card
I hope that you have liked my cards!  So for today that's the end of my posts for this Monday!  Another really really busy one.

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!?  http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html


Comments

  1. Such a sweet card using Caliope, Vicky! Love all the heart accents you fit in and crossed ribbon. Thanks for all your design work at PMS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun sketch and a great card result, Vicky! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, girl, you HAVE been busy! I'm really impressed with how much you've managd to get done and posted all for a Monday morning. Love every one of these cards, but this one just may be my favortie. Loving that heart in the background ! Great take on the sketch. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. AW!! Vicky, he's so sweet!! Darling image and fabulous colors!! :) So happy to know that you've gotten your stamps OK!! Enjoy them sweetie! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and a great take on the sketch,
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  6. great colours Vicky and a fab use of ribbon - thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week and hope to see you again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww this is adorable so cute thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so cute.
    Fabulous done Vicky.

    Greetings,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely valentine card.
    Thank you for joining the Cutie Pies Valentine challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooohhh I love the layout of this
    thank you for joining in the challenge at whoopsidaisy challenge this week
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway