DDC#50 - Food for thought

Good morning my fellow bloggers!  It's time for another challenge over at Digi Darlas.

For this challenge I decided to use a wonderful digi called Chocolate cake colored!  Yup I didn't have to color anything up.  And don't  know about you but I really love chocolate cake!!!  So I was hungry just making this lol

For this card I used paper from Daydream by First edition paper.  I used ribbon from my stash as well as some little pearls.  I used my standard circle large and my scallop circle to cut out the digi and the paper underneath.

Here's a closer look at the digi
And here's the wonderful sentiment
So are you hungry?  Will you go and check out the wonderful creations from my teammates over at  Digi Darlas?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Inky impressions challenges - Ribbon and/or twine (ribbon this time)
  2. Word art wednesday - Anything goes/love
Hope you have liked my card.  There are more coming up so please stay tuned ;)


Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. That cake looks good enough to eat right off the paper. Love your choice of background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, Love the color choices on this and doesn't that cake look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweet Vicky! You have most certainly got me seriously craving some rich dark chocolate or red velvet cake with frosting. This is so sweet and delicious I could almost eat your card!
    Thanks so much for sharing this in our challenge this week. I appreciate you sharing with us more than words can express. THANK YOU!
    Be blessed,
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm, yum. That cake looks good enough to eat and the card is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I am hungry for chocolate cake! Your card showcases that digi and it's a plus that it was already colored awesomely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card, Vicky! Love the sentiment a lot. Thanks for blessing us with your artwork this week at Word Art Wednesday. Big hugs your way!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway