DDC#49 - Be my valentine

Hello everyone.  It's time for a challenge over at Digi Darlas.  This time we are getting ready for Valentine's day.

For this card I used paper from Cloisonné GCD.  I used my CM border punch.    I used my curved rectangle and the ribbon tag trio 3 from Spellbinder.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops and some ribbon from my stash.

Here's the digi colored with my copics
And here's the sentiment from Create with TLC
So will you join us this week over at Digi Darlas?!?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Tuesday alchemy - anything goes
  2. Loves rubberstamps challenges - anything goes
  3. The hybrid chick caravan - hearts

This is post number 3... still 1 more on the way... please don't lose patience with me lol

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Fabulous card! Love the border punch and the cute image. Thank you so much for sharing at Tuesday Alchemy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww a cute card and yes, I always join in the DD challenges so much fun...luv aNNIe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Vicky! I still don't know how you do it and I think I think that every week! :) The way you did your ribbon is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the coloring job! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Vicky. I love the heart punch at the bottom and that ribbon is so pretty.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicky! Fantastic card! Love the way you made your sentiment a slider!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway