DDC# 51 - Masculine card

Hello everyone!  Hope you are having a wonderful Monday morning!  It's time for another challenge at Digi Darlas and this time it's about creating masculine cards.

Yup that's one type of card that I seem to have more trouble with.  But this time I was totally inspired with this fantastic digi called Nothing makes a fish bigger.
For this card I only used paper from my scrap pile!!!!  YAY!!!!  I distressed the paper.  I used some cheesecloth and some lures that I had purchased at the dollar store (I just loved the look of them at the time and figured they would come in handy one day ;)

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics
This was such a fun card to make!!!  I hope you have enjoyed it.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Eclectic ellapu - Masculine card
  2. Here come the boys blog challenge - Lots of layers
  3. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Lots of layers
  4. My sheri crafts - Time to go fishing
  5. Whoopsi Daisy challenge - Add a sentiment
  6. Crafting by designs - Anything goes
I have one more post coming up so please stay tuned ;)  And thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Oh I love this card Vicky! I would never have thought to use actual lures. How creative of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love that sentiment!!! Great card! I love the cheesecloth and the lures!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good looking card! I just love that saying! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FABULOUS card, Vicky -- LOVE that digi and the cheesecloth and lures are the perfect 'bling' here!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just got this image the other day and plan to use it for Father's Day cards for my son and SIL. Thanks for the great inspiration on a way to use it. I just may have to CASE this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forgot to add, "Thanks for playing at Eclectic Ellapu." :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this image, so perfect for the sports guy. Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Eclectic. We look forward to seeing you again. Happy Holidays
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    eclecticellapu.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just GREAT! You totally rock this card. The lures are an awesome detail on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blokies' card...love the humour.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vicky ... me again! Great card for a male card and the sentiment's perfect! Thanks for sharing another card at Whoopsi Daisy this week in our "Add a Sentiment" challenge.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You made this digi look awesome! Love the netting and that lure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. brilliant card love the image,paper and lures and great sentiment
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha! Very funny and how true - great card for a fishing guy :) Thanks for playing with us at Eclectic Ellapu!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that digi... how true it is :-) Great card for the Lots of Layers challenge at Here Come The Boys
    Thanks for joining in, good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great embellies Vicky and just a wonderful masculine card. Great job..joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  16. great card - lovely design and great layers xx thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous creation, love your colors and the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL! this is great and perfect for those guys who like their fishing

    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this weel.
    Claire x
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Here Come The Boys, Good Luck with the Challenge Woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow ! I absolutely love the way you embellished this card. Fantastic job!

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway