Hello!!! So I'm totally addicted to the wonderful digis of Creepie Cute stamps lol So just had to go shopping again!!! Especially since there were some new mermaid as a release!
For this card I used the paper from Bobunny Serenity. I used divine swirls embossing folder from cuttlebug and sizzix Tim Holtz embossing. I added some metal and gem brads. I used my cm border punch as well as my cm tearing tool for the sentiment. I used my old paper and faded jeans distress inks. I embossed the paper then put some old paper distress ink and then sprayed it with Tattered Angel Calypso ink (made a mess but love how it turned out).
Here's the closer look at the digi colored with my copics and to which I added some stickles. I used a sentiment from Create with TLC that I thought was really fitting with this image.
For this card I followed this color combination:
And I followed this sketch:
I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
- Sparkle n sprinkle creative challenges - color combination
- Sketch and stash challenge - sketch ( used new image and the rest is all older especially the tattered Angel distress mist that I don't use nearly enough)
- Simon says stamp and show - Something messy (all my inks)
- Crafty bloggers network - Anything goes
- Everybody-art-challenge - Metal
- Incy wincy designs - Add texture
I will have one more to show you! It's soooo much fun using those digis!!! ;)))
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!? http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html