Daisy Doodle Creative Challenge - I love you - Something for the men

Hello everyone!  It's time for another wonderful challenge over at Daisy Doodles Creative challenge.  This time it's about love for the men in our lives!

For this card I used the wonderful digi Flamin Heart.  I thought it was the perfect masculine digi
To make this card I used some glitter cardstock from my stash.  I used my Cameo to cut out the paper under the sentiment.  The hearts and x were left overs from another project.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics
And here's the sentiment from Create with TLC.  It's part of the set Valentines mix.
So will you be joining us over at Daisy Doodles Creative challenge?!?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges
  1. Pumpkin spice blog - Something with a heart
  2. Tuesday alchemy - anything goes
  3. Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes
There's still more to come ;)  So please come back.  I'm looking forward to reading your comments.


Hugs


Vicky
Xo
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!?  http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html





Comments

  1. Very fun card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another great card vicky and i am so happy you entered it on our weekly pumpkin spice challenge. so much fun to come here and see it. love the flames. it is a hot heart, :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, your coloring looks really nice! Thanks for joining us at Shop Pumpkin Spice this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful card! Its the perfect Valentine card for a male.


    Thank you for joining our challenge at Pumpkin Spice .

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I have never used that image, I guess I haven't found the right project for it yet but this is so cool and I love the shape you cut with your Cameo and the sentiment. A very cool card Vicky :)

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway