Cupid turtle colored

Hello everyone!  I have participated in a Valentine's exchange with a group of wonderful ladies and since a lot of my cards have been received I figured I can finally show you ;)

Since I needed to make 6 cards.... I decided to use a fabulous precolored image from Doodle pantry.  It was part of the free image pack that I received from participating in the last challenge (how awesome is that?!?)  I used the png version and put the turtle directly on some of the paper that came with it.

This was a super easy little card to make (well all 6 of them... so yes it needed to be relatively easy).  I used a scallop circle and classic circle from Spellbinder to cut.  I used some ribbon from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous pre-colored turtle
I was really happy with how it turned out ;)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Doodle pantry blog - use a doodle pantry image
  2. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
So that's one post.... I have another card to show you soon... one that I did yesterday.  So see you soon ;)

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!?  http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html



Comments

  1. I've never seen Cupid Turtle look so good, Vicky! Love the papers, especially the hearts with wings. Fabulous with Cupid Turtle's wings. Thanks for playing at Doodle Pantry. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW!!! This turtle is so sweet my friend!! Beautiful creation!!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card...I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Vicky, I love this image, he is so dsrn cute and that paper is die for. Sweet card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job - love how you printed the turtle directly on the paper - will make 6 people smile for sure. Thanks for playing along with DPDC 31.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is that! I love that the paper behind the image matches. Really adorable card Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh, these valentines are SUPER CUTE!! What a great "mass" valentine idea. Thanks for joining us on our Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #31!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love it Vicky, fabulous papers and design! Love all the little topsy turvy hearts, so cute! Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#31!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable!! Love that turtle!! Fabulous idea to merge him with the paper! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge this month.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable Valentine! I do love how you merged the turtle with the paper. Great design! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cupid Turtle looks like he's floating on the clouds. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry challenge. Hope to see you again next month!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway