Creative bug - Boy with bunny

Good evening everyone!  How was your day?  Mine was ok... I'm really really tired... it's time for the vacation to arrive.

So to change my mind tonight I played in my craftroom.  I had seen a post this morning on Decosses dynamite doodles showcasing a card with the wonderful freebie from Creative bug by the wonderful artist Naomi Edwards.  Well I follow Naomi but did not get to her post... because I stopped at Lisa's 1st.  So then of course I just had to go and grab this digi.  And this was my feel good time!

For this card I used paper from Studio Calico - by American craft.  I used some ribbon from my stash.  The sentiment and the paper under it was cut with a classic circle and scallop circle.

Here's a look at the digi that I colored with my copics and the wonderful sentiment is from Create with TLC.
Isn't that little boy just the cutest?!?  He really reminds me of my son William.

And to finish this card off I used the wonderful sentiment heart that I received from Lisa Decosse.  It's her sentiment put with a heart that's from Far far hill.  I fussy cut it out and used my classic heart beside it.  This is one of the 1st time that I do the inside of a card... so doing this in honor of Lisa who does it all the time.  Thanks for the wonderful sentiment.

To make this card I followed the following sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Creative craft challenges - Sketch
  2. Whoopsi Daisy - Use a sentiment
  3. Crafting by designs - anything goes
  4. Lexis creations - monochromatic
  5. Melonheadz friends- Card for a child
  6. Anything challenge - Make it manly
So that's it for me for tonight... Hope you have liked my creation and that you will go and visit the 2 fabulous blogs that I mentioned in my post!  I'm always amazed at all the fabulous talent that everyone has.  I really wish I could draw... but to no avail :(

Hugs

Vicky
Xo


Comments

  1. Great masculine card Vicky and I love the sentiment.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and freebie Vickie, lovely for a boy for Easter...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh! What can I say but that you honour me in so, so many ways. You did a fabulous job with Naomi's image. She will absolutely love it! It is going to look great in her store gallery once she gets it up and running. I am so thrilled that you got to use the sentiment I created for you and more so that you are using it on the inside of a card. You really do honour me my friend! I'll be posting this in my gallery as well.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card here and a lovely sentiment. The image is wonderful. I love the design of this. Thanks for joining the Anything Goes Challenge and good luck.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Vicky!!!!! What an amazing feeling I had reading your post and seeing your OH SO spectacular card!!!!!!!!!! You used such a beautiful combo of papers, ribbon and love how you did the sentiment!!!! I am creating a Gallery in my site, could I pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee add this card, pretty Please? lol....Gorgeous , just gorgeous!!!!!!!!! (and by the way you are fast!!!, it is hard to come by fast and beautiful work at the same time, you truly have a lot of talent there super woman, hehe!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's just like my Jamie. He's in bed right now with over 50 teddies and things, lol. Fab card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous care and wonderful detail. Thank you for joining us at Creaive Craft Challenge this week.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous male card... love the design and images! And of course, that big hug!

    Thanks for sharing with Anything Goes this time..

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway