Crafting when we can - Challenge # 38

Hello everyone!  It's time for another challenge at Crafting When we can.

This time the wonderful sponsor is
Saturated Canary
And the challenge is Birthstone.

This is my last challenge with Crafting When we can.  It's been so much fun.  This was one of the 1st DT that I had joined.  Now it's time for me to move on ;)  but it's kinda sad...

For my card I used the wonderful Ruffles the clown.  I used my birthstone which is Turquoise or Topaz ;)
I used paper from my mind's eye - blink and dwell.  I used my classic rectangle small and large, my long rectangle and label 21 from Spellbinder.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops.  I used my CM border punch.  I added some ribbon from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics.  I used a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC

I hope you have liked my post!  Don't forget to see the other wonderful creations from my fellow DT over at
Crafting When we can a truly awesome group of ladies that I will miss!  But I will keep in touch via the web.

I followed this sketch for this card:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. A gem of a challenge - dies and punches
  2. Stella-says-sketch - sketch
  3. word-play-saturday - balloons
  4. Broken box stock - Happy birthday
  5. Card makin mamas - It's birthday time
So this is the 1st post of the day!  I'll be back with 2 more ;)))   see you soon!

Hugs

Vicky
Xo

Comments

  1. Vicky, what a fun card. Love your color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colour :-) I love all your papers together and it's a gorgeous layout xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly did a fabulous job on your last card with us. I love the colors you used. See you around in blog land. Lots a hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's adorable Vicky. Love the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing it at my word play saturday challenge! Don't forget you can enter up to four times (once a week) for more chances to win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job Vicky. Everything coordinates so well together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway