Usually I craft a lot... My energy level is not high enough these nights... Only colored one image last night and finally put it in a card tonight... yup time for vacation.
So here's the card that I got made. I'm pretty happy with the results. We needed over on the FB challenge of Simply Betty stamps to do a card with the image provided but without using pastels... how hard is that with an Easter image?!? Well I think I managed good with my earth tones! What do you think?
Here's a closer look at the wonderful digi colored with my copics (it was so much fun) and the awesome sentiment from Create with tlc that you can find here.
Here's the set that the sentiment came from:
To make this card I followed this sketch:
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Digi sketch challenge - Sketch or love is in the air (I went obviously with sketch)
- Lexis creations - monochromatic
- Craft-room challenge for a man
- Loves rubber stamps challenges - Lots of layers
- Delicious doodles challenge - For the boys
Hope you have liked my creation. I want to give a special thank you to all of you wonderful followers out there that take the time to leave me comments ;))) I really love reading them.