613 Avenue Create - Sketch - Feb 10 2013

Hello everyone.  This is the time for another challenge over at 613 Avenue Create.  This time we have a great sketch for you.  Our wonderful sponsor this week is


For this card I used the wonderful digi Chase Dream
For this card I used paper from Walnut grove - American Craft.  I used some bling from my stash as well as a butterfly sticker that I had for a really long time.  I used my scallop circle and classic circle from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored just a bit with my copics.

So will you come and join us this week at 613 Avenue Create?!?

This is the sketch that you will need to follow

I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
  1. Flutterby wednesdays - Anything goes
  2. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
  3. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
This is post number 2... there's  one more on the way so I really hope you will stay tuned ;)  Looking forward to your comments.


Hugs


Vicky
Xo
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!?  http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html


Comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Vicky. I will have to go and check whether I have this Bugaboo Digi. Its one of my favourites.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the butterflies and the sentiment is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAntastic take on the sketch, Vicky! Beautifully creative card. Is there anything you can't do? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to rock the sketch challenge, Vicky. Such a lovely, sweet card. LOVE that butterfly sticker! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Butterflies are fluttering that means, spring is in the air. Love all of the details on this beautfil creation.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just LOVE these butterflies. This card turned out just beautifully, and I'm SO grateful to have you share your time and talents in our challenge. Please come back soon, and understand that I really am grateful to you for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can anyone go wrong with those beautiful butterflies? You certainly did the sketch to a T.
    It is such a pleasure for us, having you post your beautiful card at WAW. We know your time is valuable and yet you bless us with this wonderful artwork. Thank you!
    Carole
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a pretty card and the background/pattern of butterflies is perfect. thanks for fluttering with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vicky...Loving all the butterflies in your card. The colors are great and sentiment goes well with everything in your card. Thanks for blessing us with your artwork at Word Art Wednesday this week. Hugs, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway