613 Avenue Create challenge Feb 24 2013

Hello everyone, it's time for a challenge over at 613 Avenue Create this time it's a favorite ;)  It's ANYTHING GOES!!!!

And our wonderful sponsor for the week is none other than:


For my card I worked with the fabulous STB I told you so ;)  This would be a perfect card for my little brother lol but I'm also thinking that I have a friend that would also get a kick out of it... and since her b-day is coming up... ;)
For this card I used Studio Calico - Yearbook collection from American Craft.  I used my Rose creation die from Spellbinder to cut the flower out of used Bounce sheets ;)  And put a metal brad in the middle. Thanks Margaret for the tip to recycle!!!! I used my Tattered Angels Medallion spray to color it.  I used my floral vine from Memory box.  The digi and paper underneath were cut with my classic square spellbinder.  I used my baby's breath embossing folder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics:
And a closer look at my handmade flower (the great thing is that my card really smells nice as well and is static free lol)

So will you come over at 613 Avenue Create to play with us?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Lots of layers
  2. Crafting by designs - Anything goes
  3. fab n funky challenges - Flower power
So this is post number 2 of the day ;)  One more still coming!


Hugs

Vicky
Xo




Comments

  1. Gorgeous Vicky. Love the colours, design and that scrumptuous flower.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bounce sheets? You've got to be kidding me. That is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. Hmmm...I wonder if they come in unscented? Anyways, your card looks great (I need to find some more descriptive words) and I really like the fern or stems coming up out of the top of the flower. Also background sheet is really neat too.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Love that sentiment. Your brother will love it!
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great handmade flower and love that die cut. I think Bugaboo has some great images. Whoever you decide to give the card to - I think that they will love it and find it hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love bugaboo stamps, the characters are such smasrt as**s like me! What a great idea for the roses. Wish I'd have thought of it before this! Thanks for the tip Margaret and Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super busy day and I love your card and need the tutorial for how to make your static free flower!!! Hugs and love my dear friend!!! Sheer Talent!!!
    Hugs and Love
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card! I love the image and sentiment. Your flower looks beautiful
    Thank you for taking part in the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, fab image and love your flower...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous job. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a great image xx thanks for joining us at Loves Rubbersatmps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, love your colors and the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway