Our amazing sponsor this week is
For my card I had the pleasure of working with Ursula. Such a cuuuute little girl.
I wanted to leave this card really fresh. So I went with pretty CAS look and monochromatic. I used paper from Lilybee design - Handmade. I used my new Botanical swirl & Accent (corners come from there) and Ribbon tag trio as well as my label 8 all from spellbinder. Yup I'm a total Spellbinder freak ;) I used a ribbon from my stash and some pearls as well.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics
And here's a look at the sentiment that I used from Create with TLC
So will you join us? And show us your new goodies over at Tuesday throwdown. I've got a feeling that this challenge might increase my list of goodies needed lol
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Cute card thursday - Something new (new spellbinder and image ;) )
- Charisma cardz - Monochrome
- Qkr stampede - Anything goes
- 2 sisters challenge blog - Anything goes
- Dream valley challenges - Anything goes
- Lexis creations - Anything goes
- Loves rubber stamps challenges - Use dies or punchies (I used some dies)
Hope you have a fabulous Tuesday! It's really hard to be back to work after 2 weeks off... and still in winter :(