The stamping chef - New release -I scream Ice cream!

It's time for another fabulous release over at the The stamping chef!  I don't  know if you have gone to the store recently but the digis are totally fabulous and soooo much fun to color.  Just can't seem to get enough lol

For this card I used the new release I scream for Ice Cream!!!  Fun right ;)

For this card I used some paper from my new pad Lilybee design - Buttercup!  Bought it on special at McMahon design when I was purchasing some neenah paper ;)  Couldn't resist since I was already paying shipping lol  I used my Quickutz oval to cut the digi and my new fancy frames tag 2 for the sentiment.  I'm also really happy that I finally started using my cricut for this flower and leaves I used the cartridge be young from creative memories!  I've had this for a long time... so really happy that I'm finally using it.  The pearls are from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics. 
 And here's a closer look at the fabulous sentiment from Create with TLC.
I hope that I have inspired you to go and check out the fabulous store!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Artistic inspirations crafts - Anything goes
  2. Crafty bloggers network- Flowers
  3. Lexis creations - Anything goes
  4. Inky impressions challenges - Add a sentiment
  5. Digital tuesday challenge - Flower power
  6. Sparkles Monthly challenge - Flowers and die cuts
So this is the 1st post of the day... there's one more coming up!  Hope you will come back again to see it ;)


Hugs


Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. Too cute~! I just love that cut for the sentiment. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with The Stamping Chef digi. Sentiment fits perfectly!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky - this is another lovely card. Your DPs are so pretty and I love the sentiment you've matched with this cute image. Thanks for sharing another card at Lexi's Creations this time in our "Anything Goes" challenge.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! thank you for joining us at Sparkles
    Good luck in the draw, hope you will join us again soon
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is totally cool!!! Love the stamp and the sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at ARTistic Inspirations~Wendy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cuuuute, Vicky! Love that flower with the bright red center. Makes me think maybe spring will arrive after all. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very cute this is. I love that flower and the image is adorable. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable card, love the image. Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this week. Abbie (Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, sweet image & fab sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles this time & good luck!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway