For this card I used the new release I scream for Ice Cream!!! Fun right ;)
For this card I used some paper from my new pad Lilybee design - Buttercup! Bought it on special at McMahon design when I was purchasing some neenah paper ;) Couldn't resist since I was already paying shipping lol I used my Quickutz oval to cut the digi and my new fancy frames tag 2 for the sentiment. I'm also really happy that I finally started using my cricut for this flower and leaves I used the cartridge be young from creative memories! I've had this for a long time... so really happy that I'm finally using it. The pearls are from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Artistic inspirations crafts - Anything goes
- Crafty bloggers network- Flowers
- Lexis creations - Anything goes
- Inky impressions challenges - Add a sentiment
- Digital tuesday challenge - Flower power
- Sparkles Monthly challenge - Flowers and die cuts
So this is the 1st post of the day... there's one more coming up! Hope you will come back again to see it ;)