The Stamping chef - new release - Fishing for love

Hello! It's time for another release over at the stamping chef ;)   This time it's a fabulous digi just perfect for those Valentine's day cards!

For this card I used some paper from Cloisonné by GCD.  I used my cricut cartridge This and that that comes from Creative memories.  I used my classic heart and my classic heart scallop for the sentiment.
The ribbon is from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the sweeeeet digi colored with my copics
The fabulous sentiment is from Create with TLC and it was part of the Valentine's day club.  You really should join them to get really awesome sentiment for not much $$ at all!!!  Plus it's like getting little gifts to your in box every day ;)
So will you go and check out the fabulous digis from stamping chef?!?  Just adore them!!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges
  1. Crafty ribbons challenge - Love/romance/anniversary
  2. Whoopsi Daisy - Use a digi
  3. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - anything goes
So that's it for today ;)  Well should be anyway... I need to get crafting on some DT card... but then there's also a challenge that I want to enter... well actually a few... So I guess I'll see if I have time tonight to do something lol.  Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Great card. Thanks for joining in our challenge at crafty ribbons this time and good luck
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Vicky your card is adorable and the colours are great
      Janet

      Delete
  3. Vicky, this is really adorable!! Love that heart and fantastic coloring! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bright colors make this a fun Valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and love the image. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this card. I love the pink and green together. Great job. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. super card, thanks for sharing your fab creation with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS X Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another lovely card Vicky, love the layout. Thank you for joining us this week at Whoopsi Daisy. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great! Thanks for joining our "USE A DIGI" challenge over at WHOOPSI DAISY CHALLENGE BLOG! Hope to see you next week too!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway