The Stamping chef - New release - ARR

Hello everyone!  I'm here to show you a card with a new release from The stamping chef.

This is a PERFECT image for a boy card!  I kept this card really simple because I found some perfect paper to go with it.
For this card I used paper from Beach bum by fancy pants.  You have to admit that it's a good scenery paper for a pirate no?!?  I added some fun 3d stickers that I had in my stash.  I used my scallop and standard circle spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at my pirate colored with my copics and fancy cut
And here's a look at the sentiment that I created using word.  I needed some French cards...  I have the feeling that there will be some kids birthdays coming up this spring lol
I don't  know for you but I think that The stamping chef images are the cuuuuutest ever!  So go and shop!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. 2sisters challenge - Anything goes
  2. Simon says stamps challenge - something new (new release)
  3. Robyns fetish challenge - Anything goes
  4. Lexis creations - Anything goes
That's it!  Leaving for work... miss the crafting of last week lol I'm in withdrawal I think... doing one card a night just ain't the same...

Hugs

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. What a darling card Vicky! I love the sweet image and the way you colored it. What perfect dp to go with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely coloring, Vicky and I adore that little pirate image. Terrific use of that background paper. It just works so well with the images. Fabulous card for a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahoy there Vicky! This is a perfect card for a young pirate. Love the image and also your wonderful background. Thanks for sharing your card at Lexi's Creations this time in our "Anything Goes" challenge.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous boy card! Your coloring and fussy cutting are perfection! Thanks for playing along in the "Something New" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooops, I forgot to wear my DT hat when I left my comment earlier. Well, at least you know I lvoe this card! Thanks so much for playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Robyn's Fetish this week. I hope we're going to see you again in our next challenge and good luck in the draw. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful job on this card. I love the image, perfect for a boy card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Vicky
    Happy New Year sweetie.Your card is so cute. I love the designer paper. Just AWESOME. I can't wait to see you color the Mo Manning Digital Angel.

    Love
    ENABLER AKA Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a fun a colorful card, love the sweet little elements that you added

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card hun, love the colours & the sticker look fab!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is just super, super cute!

    how nice of you to drop by. HAPPY NEW YEAR.
    yeah, hubby suggested we turn the 3rd bedroom into a craftroom INSTEAD of a closet. he was good like that. it's about 10x10 and believe me, too much room to collect too much crap - LOL. but it's my sanity and i love it. i think it's the neatest, cleanest and best room in my entire house - LOL.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card! cute cute!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card for a little guy Vicky !! Thanks so muck for playing at Robyn's Fetish this week !! Hope you will again soon !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable card and pleasure being on such a great Design Team!!!!!
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway