For my card I used the wonderful digi Peyton in wonderland
For this card I used some paper from Cloisonné by GCD studios. I used some ribbon from my stash. I added some Robin's nest dew drops. I recycled some old cards. The flourish was a left over from a previous card.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics:
Here's a closer look at the sentiment from Create with TLC
Will you join us this week at The stamping chef?!?
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Loves rubberstamps challenge - Have a heart
- Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
- Simon says stamp blog - anything goes
- Delicious doodles challenge - all you need is love
- Inky impressions challenges - Bingo (Flowers (on paper), ribbon and pink/red or could be Pink/red, sentiment and die)