The stamping chef - Love challenge

Good morning!  It's time for another challenge over at The stamping chef.  This time it's about love!  So perfect for Valentine's day coming up!!!

For my card I used the wonderful digi Peyton in wonderland
For this card I used some paper from Cloisonné by GCD studios.  I used some ribbon from my stash.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops.  I recycled some old cards.  The flourish was a left over from a previous card.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics:
Here's a closer look at the sentiment from Create with TLC
Will you join us this week at The stamping chef?!?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Loves rubberstamps challenge - Have a heart
  2. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  3. Simon says stamp blog - anything goes
  4. Delicious doodles challenge - all you need is love
  5. Inky impressions challenges - Bingo (Flowers (on paper), ribbon and pink/red or could be Pink/red, sentiment and die)
I have one more post on the way so stay tuned!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. super sweet card, love the playing cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card, wonderful design and colours. Your image is delightful and I love the use of the playing cards!!

    Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! I love all the different heart elements! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card,love the image as well as all those different hearts! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The playing card are a nice touch. Thanks for playing with LRS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicky, thank you for joining Inky Impressions bingo chalenge with your beautiful card

    hugs Vicky

    ps. I have candy on my Paw Prince blog
    http://vicky-pawprince.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/blog-candy.htm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you put the playing cards on your card, this is super adorable, great design and the image is adorable. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute card. Thank you for playing along in the Inky Impressions' challenge. Good luck in the prize draw. ~ Tonya ~ Inky Impressions DT Coordinator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super cute idea to use the cards! I always have a few decks missing some so what a cute way to still make them useful :) Plus it goes with your image perfectly! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You already know I love this card ;) Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great Valentine card! You have been quite busy. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another awesome creation Vicky! Thanks so much for playing at Inky Impressions this week:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway