The stamping chef - Freebie - The sky is the limit

Hello Everyone!  It's time to come and get another freebie over at The stamping chef!  This time it's a perfect boy's image!!!!

I kept this card really CAS because I had the perfect paper for it!!!  I used To the moon by Michelle Coleman from Fancy pants.  I added a few 3d stickers that I had and that's it!  Fussy cut the image and put him in the space!!!

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics

For this card I used a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC that comes from a set perfect for boys.  I always have trouble finding the right boys sentiment so look this set up here.
I'm not sure you are still with me lol you might have already left my post to go and grab that awesome freebie ;)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Robyns fetish challenge - Anything goes
  2. Lexis creations - Anything goes
  3. Inky impressions challenges - Add a sentiment
  4. Stamp-n-doodle - Something neglected ( I didn't use my stickers for a long time so they are really neglected...)
  5. Rubys rainbow - Smile (well this little digi makes me smile and of course he's smiling ;) )
wooohooo it's Friday!!!!  So glad the week is almost over!  This means that I will have more craft time ;)

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. This card is awesome and great inspiration. I especially enjoy the Boys will be Boys sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went and picked up this little guy this AM, so cute and I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card Vicky, loving all of your sweet embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Vicky great image and layout.

    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful boy card, Vicky! Love all the space embellies. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooops, can you tell I forgot to wear my DT hat? I'm so glad you chose to enter our "Anything Goes" challenge at Robyn's Fetish this week. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful boy card...Great image and wonderful design. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. a fantastic and amazing boy-card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is Lovely, Great boy's card. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card for a little boy. Great layout....and of course, I love that sentiment with that image.
    Thank you.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Smashing boys card Vicky and thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish this week !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun card for a boy! Love all those fabulous elements. Thanks for sharing with us at Lexi's Creations hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card

    Thankyou for joining us at Rubys Rainbow for our Smile challenge

    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for playing along with my theme this week at stamp and doodle gorgeous image
    Jacki xx
    http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway