For my card I used Stacking up from The stamping chef. It was just perfect for a birthday card for a 50 year old!!!!
The paper was all left over in my stash. I had cut a flourish in the silver paper and was really glad to be able to use the negative ;) I added some foam numbers and some bling from my stash as well.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics
And a closer look at the fabulous sentiment from Create with TLC.
So will you be joining us this time over at The stamping chef?!? And we have so many wonderful freebies you really should be using one of our digis!
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
- Emerald faeries - Celebrations
- Sandys crafty creations - Anything goes with a twist of blue and white
- Wags n whiskers rubberstamps - Celebrations
- Tuesday alchemy - Picture inspiration
- City crafter - Winter blues
- 2 sisters challenge - Celebrations