We have a wonderful sponsor for you:
For my card I had the chance to play with Bee in flower.
For this card I used paper from Walnut grove by Pebbles. I used my EK border punch and added some ribbons from my stash. The little pearls are also from my stash. I used my Lacey square, large square, scallop circle and standard circle from Spellbinder.
Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi
And here's a look at the sentiment that comes from Create with TLC
One of my teammate was sick... and couldn't play with her image... So I helped out and did a card with it ;) Yup can't resist creating. And I always need to have some baby cards in my stash. You never know when you will need them...
For this card I used paper from My mind's eye - Dwell. I used my Scallop and standard circle dies from Spellbinders. I used a Mapped punch to cut out the little feet on the right hand side ;) I added some lace from a box of goodies I got from Rhonda Sue a fellow crafter. I added some buttons and a charm from my stash as well as a bit of ribbon. The sentiment is from a stamp that I had. I also added some bling to it.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics, I also added some stickles to the moon
To make this card I followed the awesome sketch:
So will you come and play with us over at Tammy's scraping corner?
I'm entering bee in flower card in the following challenges:
- Loves rubber stamps challenges - Dies or punches
- Inky impressions challenges - Add a sentiment
- Lexis creations - Anything goes
- The paper shelter - Flower extra Vanganza
- Inky chicks - anything goes
I'm entering Teddy Bear moon in the following challenges:
- Come and get it challenges - Tie a ribbon around it
- Sketchy friday - Sketch (couldn't play last week and did so twice this week ;) )
- Inspire me fridays - anything goes
- Totally stampalicious - buttons and bows
- Shopping our stash - use your buttons
- Crafty catz weekly challenge- buttons and bows
- Creative corners challenges - cute as a button (new challenge place and really happy I found it!)
- Creative craft challenges - new beginnings
- Skdigis - Linky party
- Quirky crafts - Something new with pink
This is my 1st post of the day.. but since it's Monday I'll be back for some more later so please come back ;)